23 August 2013

Introduction

Welcome Everyone!!!

Prologue

Welcome to world of mine. My world maybe small but I welcome you guy to be a part of my little world with me. I will post randomly thing here. Mostly is the thing I like. But you can share some thing with me too and you can ask me to find some pics or the story of anything. I may find it for you or even draw for you. So feel free and leave it the comment.

Sorry for bad grammar , I'm very not good with English. And I might not post very often because I got a limit free time ( and mostly waste by game and anime - -" ) ... please forgive me


 I hope you enjoy my world!!!

4 comments:

  1. (กว่าจะหาคำว่าคอมเม่นเจอ) สวยมากเลยค่า >< ชอบอ่าา สวยแบบนี้โพสต่อไปคงสวยไม่แพ้กัน อิอิ ติดตามค่าา

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to forgive you ;w;
    I want more 'World Is Mine' !!

    //โดนตบ ฮ่าๆ มิกุบันไซเย่

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. อาจจะมีอีก แต่คงไม่น่าใช่world is mineแล้วละ แต่อาจมีworld is mine2
      mikuบันไซ

      Delete
    2. บอกว่าไม่น่าทำแต่ทำไปแล้ว รอแปปนะ

      Delete