31 August 2013

Tanjobi omedeto Miku-san


MIKU DAY >////<

Happy birthday miku-san >w<


31 August 2013 (today) is miku day. XD Have you any draw for her? I have already draw a pic for her but it not my best work. (Im too shine to post it here.) ... gomen ne miku TT-TT So i bring alot of pics here for her birthday!!! 



















All pics here not mine, so credit to it owner. (so many of them i cant label all...sry na)

Wanna drink?
Most of them i found it on face book ( miku.com , Akibatan , vocaloid , hatsune miku , 初音ミク , Mekakucity Actors • Kagerou Days , etc) The next is mikufan.com and DT's Vocaloid Fanblog.
Some pics i get them from google. If i dont mention any of them, please forgive me.
Image source: 央And enjoy Miku 6 Birthday. I think there are many miku concert today. but for magical mirai, there is a live concert online too but you still need pay for a ticket. 

รูปภาพ : Moar birthday pic spam!

-BlitzImage source: 真琉樹



Here is miku birthday song. Let sing it for her. this video credit is here and the channel owner is here. Hope you like it  ( and forgive about my bad grammar )

誕生日 おめでとう 初音 ミク!!!
PS: I have add the music player on the top of web page, if you want any song you can tell me na. ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment